Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scallop Cards

I just love how these cards turned out! I saw this tutorial on another person's blog, but I have no idea who it was! (You know how one click turns into another...)

Fold your paper and then line your scallop die like so. (I used Nestabilities).

When you cut it out, this way it will stay connected.

Then the fun begins...decorating them!
I love the "digi downloads." I got these from Pink Petticoat. Just print them off on good cardstock and you have some great images!!!
This also qualifies for the Double Dutch Challenge.

  • Images: Pink Petticoat
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cardstock, Patterned Paper-Scrap Drawer (?)
  • Embellishments: Ribbon- ribbonFX, Brads-Spare Parts, Flowers-Prima, Stickles
  • Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

Pin It!

5 comments:

Peggy B. said...

This is cool. you will have to show me how to do it.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful. Such lovely bright colours and love the glitz. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Erica said...

Your cards are stunning Jenn! I picked my fave to enter in our challenge, thanks for playing!

Hugs,
Erica

Amy Sheffer said...

How sweet and sparkly!! Love it!

Ila said...

This is Absolultey Gorgeous!! I love round cards!!..Hugs, Ila