Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Cards-4 Challenges

You'll be able to tell that I got a new paper pack...lol...
This card follows the sketch for Jacksonbelle Tuesday and Arty Girlz (flowers). I love how it turned out! This is one of my most favorite poems...I've proven it true! The image is heat embossed and water colored. I distressed the outside of the image to go along with the look of the paper. I also added some Crystal Effects to the water to give it a shimmer.

Supplies:
  • Image: Inkadinkado
  • Embellishments: Spare Parts, ribbonFX
  • Paper: Cardstock-Stampin' Up, Designed-K & Company
  • Accessories: Sizzix Swirls, Flowers, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Inks, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Up ticket punch
This card goes along with the SCS215 sketch and ABC Challenge. Most of the supplies are the same except I added some stitching. The image is from Stampin' Up. I'm not sure where the charm is from...it was in my stash.


Pin It!

7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the colors and all the darling details you added are perfect!

Victoria said...

It si beautiful - thank you for joinin gus this week on abc x

Julie Allain said...

Jenny both of your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge, I hope you'll join in more of our challenges in the future

Julie x

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful cards Jenny love those papers.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

aardvarkpest said...

Two beautiful cards.

Glenda

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards- love the 1st,and that is a fave quote of mine.
2nd is beautiful and the papers ae fab.Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx