Monday, February 16, 2009

Shadow of the Almighty/MOJO 74

I decided to keep it clean and simple today. First of all, I love to color!! Sometimes I'll stamp a bunch of images and just sit down and color...it relaxes me! But, keeping with the simple theme, I thought a text stamp would fit it better. I gave it a little bit of extra color by stamping a light colored flower in the background. I also flipped Mojo's sketch around to work better with my stamp.Supplies:
  • DP-K & Company, Cardstock-Stampin' Up
  • Images-Stampabilities, ScrappyCat
  • Ribbon-Brown Polyester
  • Ink-Brown, Turquoise
  • Accessories-Heat Embosser
  • Heart-Unknown




Pin It!

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

Great card! My first attempt at this challenge, my mind made me do the same as yours, mirror imaging the panels. Great minds think alike...

Tricia G. said...

So Pretty!!!! Love the color combination!