Friday, March 20, 2009

Get Well/Friday Sketcher

We are experiencing Spring and I AM LOVIN' IT!

There is a great sketch over at Friday Sketchers! I can't tell you what my image is, b/c it's from a stash that I got from my SIL. Isn't it adorable? I wanted bright & cheery colors, because when you're sick, you must think "happy thoughts!" :) (Check out the stitching...kinda looks like what's on a heart monitor?!?!)

Supplies:
  • Image: Unknown
  • Paper: CS-SU, DP-Wild Asparagus
  • Coloring: Copics
  • Embellishments: Brads, Flowers, Ribbon (all from stash...sorry)
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, MS Punch-Branch, Stickles

Pin It!

8 comments:

Tricia G. said...

This is one of my favorite stamps!!! Love the card!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card!! Love those colours!! Claire xx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the colors that you have used and your stitching looks fabulous!! Adorable image as welL! :)Kathy

mueppi said...

Lovely card, Jenn
Love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Tab said...

Oh wow, fab card sweetie! Love the image and that stitching is fantastic, such a good idea!
Hugs Tab xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. love the image and the perfect colouring. Great papers also. Michele x

Deana said...

Beautiful card....love your choice of papers and how you colored the image!

Deana

Julia Aston said...

what a cute image for a get well card! love your stitching and colors on this!