Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shopping Bear

Happy Tuesday from Gatlinburg, TN...yup, I'm on vacation!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

Digital Tuesday has yet another fun challenge for us this week: Blue & White. We have a fabulous sponsor-Di's Digital Downloads. Oh my word, they are sooooooooo cute!!! You'll have the hardest time picking one out.

I chose Shopping Bear because that is so me! LOL! I have a weakness. :)
Flowers and Gemstones-Recollections from Micheal's
Paper-From my stash-Sorry! :S

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Dies to Die For


Pin It!

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so adorable!! Very sweet!

Amy Johnson said...

too cute! Love the rhinestone swirls.

Joy said...

Super super sweet, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card Jenn! Loving the image you chose, and so beautifully embellished. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Hugs,
Ellie.

Crystal said...

AWWW Darling images Jenn!